Title: AP Specialist
This position is responsible for management and preparation of all invoices on an everyday basis and send it for approvals; maintain and update all account payable data and ensure accuracy in general ledgers; monitoring all vendor calls and address all issues for account payable schedule and appropriate disbursements.
• Handle all Accounts Payable tasks.
• Conduct detailed verification of accuracy and completeness of incoming invoices and supportive documents prior submission of the full package of documents to Accounting Department.
• Perform 3way match process by reviewing and verifying invoice against Terms and Conditions of the Contract, Purchase Order, Delivery Note/Act of Acceptance. Checking the accuracy of figures and calculations.
• Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues. Reject Invoices and other supportive documents in case of mismatching/discrepancies in accordance with Company Policy and Procedures. Inform Accounting, Finance about rejected documents.
• Prioritize invoices according to urgency/vendor;
• Check in SAP whether SES/GR is done. Request creation of SES/GR if they are missing in the system.
• Handles all vendor correspondence via phone or email, evaluating and reconciling all vendor statements.
• Corresponding with vendors and respond to inquiries. Monitor all calls and emails from vendors and address all issues in scheduling and disbursing accounts payable.
• Request provision of support documentation from purchasers. Attach the corresponding purchase orders to incoming invoices with all supporting documentation if needed.
• Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders.
• Receives, researches and resolves a variety of routine internal inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons.
• Providing Accountants with assistance when required.
• Assist Procurement dep to create PO/FO/PO Annex
• Update invoice tracker by submission dates
• Perform other general projects and tasks as assigned.
• Compiling management reports and assisting with preparation of status reports.
• Monitor creation of historical records by scanning documents by AP Assistance or AP Coordinator. Documenting all accounts payable transactions.
• Checking the filing/distribution of invoices.
• Knowledge of general accounting procedures
• Knowledge of accounts payable
• Proficient in data entry and management
• Good MS Office skills, preferably proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
• Organizing and prioritizing
• Accuracy, attention to details
• Vendor relationship skills
• Information management skills
• Knowledge of ERP systems like 1C, Oracle, SAP
Education & experience
• 1-3 years’ experience in accounts payable
• Advanced knowledge of Azerbaijani and English
• Good knowledge of Russian is an asset
• Bachelor’s degree (in a relevant field if applicable)
Interested candidates should follow the link below:
The above vacancy is addressed to nationals of Azerbaijan or with permanent residency in Azerbaijan. All eligible applications for the advertised post will be assessed and given equal opportunities.
Application closing date: 08 July, 2021
AP Specialist – SOCAR Polymer vakansiyası üçün işverənin email ünvanını öyrənmək üçün
firstname.lastname@example.org elektron ünvanına VAKANSİYA ADINI yazıb yollayın.